Silva 3.0b1 (2011/11/11)
- Base the SMI on top of silva.ui. Most of screens are implemented in silva.core.smi and no longer here.
- Major cleanup of the APIs, all methods used by the old SMI have been removed. When need, adapters provides the functionality now.
- Silva root creation process have been reviewed, as a suite of events. This makes possible to have extension that plugs actions at that moment. There is no longer a large install method.
- Built-in Kupu support have been removed.
- XSLT support have been removed, and the renderer registry.
- SilvaViews, FileSystemSite are no longer used and supported.
- Old unused fake adapters have been removed.
- view and preview methods on SilvaObject have been removed. It is now the job of the layout system to render them.
- Update code for Zope 2.13 and Python 2.7.
|Products.Silva-3.0b1.tar.gz||2011 11 11 18:18:57||8.8 MB|
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.