2.2b1 - (2010-01-22)
- Add some support to set HTTP headers on content and views.
- Manage HEAD requests on content and views.
- Create a layout support by using five.megrok.layout.
- Add support to create public forms.
- Add the possibility to change widget rendering style between different z3c forms.
- Improve form and form templates, more support for status messages.
- Add the possiblity to remove the cancel button on z3c forms by using an interface.
- SMI forms should be registered on the SMI layer.
- Use silva.translations for translations support.
|silva.core.views-2.2b1.tar.gz||Jan 22, 2010 7:22:29 PM||24.4 k|
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.