SilvaPoll is an extension to have traditional polls inside Silva sites. A question is asked on which the public can answer, and results are displayed to those that do. The poll can be an independent page or be embedded in a Silva Document as a Code Source.
Making a Poll
Creating Silva Poll Questions
After following the installation instructions you can add a Silva Poll Question in the SMI. Fill in all required fields and save the question, repeat this step for all questions. Separate answers by an empty line.
Rendering the Silva Poll
You can use the Poll Questions like documents, and send visitors there via a link in content or navigation.
You can also embed Poll Questions in Silva Document. When editing a document, click on external sources and add all of your questions (don't forget to hit the "add external source" button ;-).
- Rendering the poll immediately: Publish your Silva Poll Questions and/or Silva Document and that's it.
- Rendering time based Silva Poll Questions and their result: In the SMI go to the publish tab of a Silva Poll Question and fill in dates as appropriate.
Fill in the options you would like to set:
- question display start time: time when a Silva Poll Question should be displayed for the public.
- question display end time: time when a Silva Poll Question should stop being displayed for the public.
- results display start time: time when the result of Silva Poll Question should be displayed for the public.
- results display end time: time when the result of Silva Poll Question should stop being displayed for the public.
For questions, bug reports, etc. send email to email@example.com.
You can find the code of this extension in Mercurial: https://hg.infrae.com/Products.SilvaPoll/.
|Release version||Release date||Release files|
|Silva Poll 3.0||Aug 26, 2013 4:50:50 PM||
|Silva Poll 3.0c1||Sep 25, 2012 12:05:59 PM||
|Silva Poll 1.4||Dec 20, 2010 3:00:39 PM||
|Silva Poll 1.2||Nov 18, 2008 4:00:23 PM||
|Silva Poll 1.1||Aug 27, 2008 12:57:14 PM||
|Silva Poll 1.0||Nov 12, 2007 1:09:08 PM||
License: New BSD