Silva 3.0.1 Maintenance Release Available
Publication date: 7 Mar 2013 16:35:00
Silva 3.0.1, a maintenance release with various improvements and fixes, has been released.
- Update Silva XML import and export feature to a new API that tolerates and reports problems during the import. Performance of the export and import has been improved to consume less memory, in order to allow larger exports and imports.
- Fix various bugs when an image doesn't have any payload (meaning the image is missing).
- Add a name chooser for Zope content that is used by the Silva Root add form.
- Support symbolic links for extensions (meaning the path Zope sees is a symbolic link to a real extension).
- Silva Containers (Folders, Publications...) now provide a fulltext method.
- Various bug fixes.
Silva 3.0.1 requires Zope 2.13 and Python 2.7 and should be installed using this buildout:
What is Silva?
Silva is a powerful CMS for organizations that manage multiple or complex websites. Content is stored in clean and futureproof format, independent of layout and presentation. Features include versioning, workflow system, integral visual editor, content reuse, sophisticated access control, multi-site management, extensive import/export facilities, fine-grained templating, and hi-res image storage and manipulation.
For complete information, see the Silva Product Pages at http://infrae.com/products/silva.
FMI contact Sylvain Viollon, sylvain at infrae com, +31 10 243 7051.