Kupu 1.2 released
Publication date: 7.July.2005, 18:44
April 20, 2005 – After some delay version 1.2 of the Kupu rich-text editor has been released. This release contains a substantial number of new features, as well as numerous bugfixes.
- Image upload for the image browser
- Improved 'out-of-the-box' support for the browsers
- Added support for CSS' float on images
- Zoom mode to make Kupu fill the full browser window
- BeforeUnload handler added which controls all form fields
- A lot of specific fixes and enhancements for the Silva and Plone platforms
What is Kupu?
Kupu is distributed under terms of a BSD-style license and is used in a number of commercial and open-source products. There's a friendly, active community and there's quite extensive documentation available.
Kupu 1.2 can be downloaded here: http://kupu.oscom.org/download/kupu12.html
More information about usage and development of the product can be found on: http://kupu.oscom.org