- Add an initial support for test with Selenium 2. The Selenium browser takes a wsgi application as parameter and serves it using Python default wsgi server, in a thread, during the testing. The API of the Selenuim browser the one provided by the default one, in the measure of the possible.
- Fix various issues concerning encoding, to allow unicode strings at many places.
- Try to send back field values in the same order they are listed in the HTML document. Some systems use this to work.
- Fields are allowed, for most of then, to share the same name, even if they are not of the same type. In this case, you set a list instead of a value to the widget you fetched.
- Allow more things to be customized, like the hostname, port, protocol, the default wsgi environ. Some of those settings are customizable from the command line (same system than for Selenium).
- The browser is a now a context manager. You can register some actions to be executed at the end of context manager, using handlers.
- Add support for XML in the basic browser. An lxml parse tree is available in the xml attribute of the browser.
- This now support only Python 2.6 and 2.7.
|2011 11 7 16:46:14
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.